Hello and welcome to UK Boosted ATLAS Website

Decided it would be best to have a "home base" that doesn't get wiped ;)

Somewhere we can all input and help out and somewhere you can go to find out what is the latest happenings to the server we are all enjoying..... Well hopefully

C1 Stays as PvP ?

Displays the current status of our servers

Should C1 Stay as PvP ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Chav
Site Admin
Loading…

C1 Stays as PvP ?

Post by Chav » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:08 pm

This grid is hardly used and i am wondering if the current population of players even considers PvP.

If the number is greater i will switch it back to PvE
Admin by Day - Admin by Night (I will get to play soon).....

abonzo

Re: C1 Stays as PvP ?

Post by abonzo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:27 pm

i like the option, maybe make more of a thing of it. Like on a Friday/Saturday we all go and have some fun. Could even do challenges were if you sink a players ship you get 1k gold? or 100 mythos?

we BMC had started to build a pvp base when the server was wiped and i havent got round to setting another up but i do love the versatility this provides the server.

Chav
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: C1 Stays as PvP ?

Post by Chav » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:43 am

I have had a response from Nitrado regarding the PvP grid - currently its possible to have a single grid with PvP but due to the way the servers reset randomly thanks to our 2 mods it will always reboot with the default settings from Grid A1 as that is default so it will keep diverting back to PvE so until this is something they can fix i am putting C1 as PvE as i am unable to guarantee you 100% uptime on the PvP grid - sorry for this but its better that some people can access the grid correctly instead of the false advertisement of having 1 PvP grid.
Admin by Day - Admin by Night (I will get to play soon).....